Only 3-4 minutes walk from your door, Fish Hoek boasts one of the most beautiful beaches in the Cape - you might not be tempted to explore further. However, the following attractions are on your doorstep:
- Hiking and caving on the nearby mountains.
- Fishing and snorkeling from the rocks along the Fish Hoek bay walkway.
- Excellent restaurants.
- Quaint antique shops, art galleries and picturesque fishing harbour of Kalk Bay.
- Historic Simonstown with it's interesting shops and excellent waterfront restaurants.
- A superb golf course within 5 minutes drive.
- The Penguin Colony at Boulders Beach, Cape of Good Hope Nature Reserve, horse riding in the Noordhoek Valley, the world renowned scenic Chapman's Peak Drive and the Constantia Wine Route are all within 10 - 15 minutes drive.
- Central Cape Town, the famous V & A Waterfront, Camps Bay and the airport are within 25 - 30 minutes drive.